Apr 20, 2016

Some changes in the blog setup

I have nothing against bloggers that have ads in their blogs and posts. But I've definitely decided against using them in my blog now.

Going back to basics in many areas. A few days ago I had a visit from an old friend that toured together with Lo-Fi and we went out to just spend some time looking for instruments. It was fun and also refreshing actually since I haven't been out in instruments stores just to hang out for a while.

It became an opportunity for me to try out some new bass strings. To be honest I bought these strings just because the packaging was cool and I wanted to try out something different.

Yes this combination is definitely not a good idea, but I was lucky this time cause the D'Addario strings I tried were excellent.

Looking forward to more time playing.

No comments: