Mar 2, 2011

heading back from a short break...

Took a short break…

Right now I'm in the airport waiting for my flight out of Hokkaido to head to a concert I have in Roppongi Tokyo tonight.

This month we've been busy with some new songwriting material,
but I was able to find lot's time to travel.

While squeezing in studio time between my days off I managed to
ride the some waves get some good sun and experience some awesome
powder snow in the same month!

Now for the next few months ahead I've got lot's of studio work to do
so I guess it'll pay off that I got to push reset on my senses.

Some highlights form the time off was the incredible beach and waves of the North Shore and spending quality time with close friends in Niseko Resort in Hokkaido. We were able to get some really good powder on our first day, and since it snowed moderately last night, I think the guys are enjoying more powder today.

a shot of mount Yotei I took form the mountain


I really need to make some more time to come out here, and to the beach again soon.



Here's info about today's show....

No comments: