Jul 3, 2014

Status update!

Got to the hospital in early enough in the morning so I don’t have to wait too long. It should be the last time I have to visit the doctor for a while now!



Bones mended and my neck with almost full mobility, things are looking much much better.






Considering how I started out... Things are looking good.

Actually a lot things happened and I’m really pleased that I was able to see the best in the people around me in a challenging time for me. Thank you all for the warm support. I hope I can repay you when I get back to work.

A long pending project that I've been super excited about has finally gotten the “go-sign”.

I know it’ll be really challenging but I am sure that our team will create something really really special! I'm excited that we got the funding to make this cool work a reality!

On another note, I did achieve my goal of successfully standing and performing for that show last week. This week I've also got some shows.



With Lo-Fi I’ll be doing our first beach house gig on the 6th Sunday at the Zushi Surfer’s beach house! We’ll be performing around 19:30.



Before that I’ll be playing bass and Yosh will be on drums for the ambient blues band “kneedraggers” on the same stage. Earlier in the day we’ll also be performing for The Poetic License on the same beach. Tonight I’ll be playing bass for The Poetic License at the Crawfish.

Hope to see everyone at our show!


5 (Bass/Vocals of Lo-Fi)

No comments: