Aug 26, 2009

Blog

I always stop myself when I try to write something in English,

most of the time because I end up never translating it into Japanese.

And since most of my band's fans live here in Japan, it's not too popular that I blog in English. Oh well.


Part of why I write is not just to reach out to fans and create new fans, but to keep record for myself of what I was doing when, sort of like an online database. Well that's open to the public of course. It's also a good way to put out useful information when I come upon it. I always find myself looking for reviews about music equipment/gear and hope to find as much information as there is out there.


So why not contribute to the reviews, and put my own experiences with certain equipment up. A lot of the time sure, I'm updating info about Lo-Fi but since we gig a lot and I record in many strange situations, I think maybe the stuff I put up about gear might be useful.


I still get a lot of hits on my gear review pages (tho there are only a few).

I'm going to make an effort to put more stuff up.

No comments: