Dec 11, 2008

REHEARSAL

Hey everyone how's it going?
This is 5 (pronounced "Go") from Lo-Fi.

This is actually my first post in English. 
Since I live in Tokyo I guess it only natural for me to do my best to post in Japanese right?

Well since we've got a lot of fans out there that dig our music who are English speakers I decided why not update my blog in English sometimes.

This year was really crazy for me and my band, because we had so many things going on at the same time and also our personal lives were very... hmm interesting as well.

We've had divorces, some layoffs, emergency hospitalizations, cancelled record deals, and all kinds of other stuff that probably wasn't as bad cause I can't remember them very well. ON THE BRIGHTER side, we've gotten some VERY good material for our next album, which is actually our FIRST FULL ALBUM.

The album will be available internationally when it's released (no dates yet sorry....)
but here's some links to our official site and myspace where you can check out our songs from our first mini album "Low-Fidelity"(they can be purchased from itunes next year JAN in Japan and later in the month in the US and Europe we're still working on other areas)

I'll be looking forward to updating this blog sharing some thoughts or info about our gear and whatever in English.
It's easier for me so... =)

Here's a shot of our rehearsal.... Man I didn't plan on having so many effects on my board..... What happened??
But the MOOG filter is real fun and also the ANALOG MAN CHORUS I've added recently.


We've got a gig tonite at the CERTE Bldg, in Kannai Yokohama
at a club called the "B.B. Street" Here's a link to the event site: http://coliberation.org/freedom/
We'll be playing from about 8PM and we'd like to invite all of those who checked out this blog as guests.
Please print this out, and write your e-mail add and name and have a good time.

See ya soon!

No comments: