Jun 8, 2009

Am I growing old?

My screen font sizes are bigger than ever. Also on my iPhone I've set my minimum font size to "extra large". (There one size bigger called "GIANT") After all these hours of retakes-remixing on my mac maybe my eyes are just too tired.

I really love music.... and that's why I'm a musician. But I'm not really a fan of mixing and editing. That's why I like to keep that stuff at a minimum. Sometimes extensive editing is necessary when you didn't record right.
Sometimes when I record outside of my usual studios I'm in a rush and miss some noise that I picked up under or above my headphone range. (or  something I just was too ignorant to hear)

Anyway, Lo-Fi is getting further along with the recordings and now we're also preparing for our domestic tour with the album even tho it's not done. Ha ha.

I know it's not funny at all for the people involved including my band members.

But I am really looking forward to performing in areas outside of Tokyo. I moved to Japan 10 years ago (? I think.) and Tokyo is all I've known, but I am very convinced that Japan isn't Tokyo. I've spent half of my life working to come here, I hope I can travel to learn more about my "home country".

BTW, I don't know where my home country is so where ever I live, I call where I live my home country.

This year we are going to go to Hokkaido, Sendai, Fukuoka, Nagoya, and Osaka. If we get lucky... I mean REAL lucky we will also get the privilege of performing in Okinawa.

I'll update again when I know the dates. Early as July I think. 

No comments: