Jun 1, 2009

Hong Kong

I love Hong Kong. I love the energy of the city and the food. My some of my Hong Kong friends don't like Chinese food but I think it's unfortunate what their missing out on.

Today I me up with a good friend that came to visit Tokyo. He always makes time to check out our gigs when we have one when he's here. We were discussing today how cool it would be if we could get the Tsunagu event there!

The painting the music and the cultural aspects of the event would really blend with the melting pot like city of Hong Kong. We want to get Lo-Fi to colaborate with local musicians or artists.

I know the logistics are going to be real challenge but I also know that the impact well have on the art scene will also be rewarding and well worth the effort.

Can't wait to meet the creative minds of that city either.



5

No comments: