Jul 30, 2009

Getting my gear ready "zvex Lo-Fi Looper"

For some strange reason I have a stomp box that I ordered without a power supply plug on it.

It's my zvex Lo-Fi Looper.

No I didn't get it just because it resembles my band name. I got it especially for the painting gigs we do.

Sure it's a bit Lo-Fi in terms of audio playback, but in an ensemble it's not that Lo-Fi sounding. Well at least to me. one grea thing about this stomp box is that it responds VERY quickly and is perfect for live applications.

Your local store might not have it but there are some cool vids on YouTube demonstrating this stompbox.

My band Lo-Fi is doing a painting music gig on the 1st of August 2009 in Shibuya Tokyo at the J-Pop Cafe for a fashion brand in Tokyo.

I'll definitely use this stomp box... And many others for the painting performances that require lots of abstract sounds.







5
Goh Hirose
Vocalist/bassist/guitarist

No comments: